Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

ndwbr

join:2003-07-10
Atlanta, GA
reply to Metatron2008

Re: Verizon 4G + FoxFi app performing better than AT&T 6Mbps DSL

I'm seriously considering it but I have to have a long-term solution with a reliable connection from home to do work stuff after hours. I don't yet know if this Verizon solution is going to be long term. If so it would be SWEET cause I've got work ponying up $100 of my $115 monthly bill

Metatron2008
Premium
join:2008-09-02
united state

So try the connection from home and work.. What kind of ping do you get? Maybe run an all night internet stress test?

ndwbr

Atlanta, GA

Doin that right now runnin VPN+Remote Desktop, Pandora playin music, plus texting on the phone - does it all w/o even blinking !!

ndwbr

Atlanta, GA
reply to Metatron2008

just ran another speedtest.net - ping is high ... 137ms but that's probably because my IP address is showing as being located at Irvine, CA !! no matter - speedtest download is 12.9 and upload is 8.2 - way better than DSL!

CaptainRR
Premium
join:2006-04-21
Blue Rock, OH
Reviews:
·Verizon Wireless..

Dont forget you also have access to IPv6 websites over Verizons 4g LTE and its not tunneled either you actually have a IPv6 address that another thing you may want to test out. »test-ipv6.com/ Verizon isnt fooling around with the modern aspects of there LTE service other than screwing new users with share everything crap.