how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

NotCompute

@telus.net

LapTop Video Cable

Hello All,

My laptop monitor is having problems, my guess is its the cable that connects the LCD to the MB. my Laptop is a "HP G62-219CA NOTEBOOK PC" For whatever dumb reason HP wont sell one to me because im in Canada even though I bought it in Canada.

So Im wondering, are the cables manufacture specific, or is it like the external cables (standalone vga monitor) and all the same?

Thanks

BK3

join:2001-04-10
Geneva, IL
Reviews:
·AT&T Yahoo
I checked the HP Partsurfer, and found this part that appears to be what you are looking for:

595196-001 - LCD panel cable kit - Wireless antenna (includes transceivers and cable), mebcam module cable, and LCD panel interface cable

Just google the part number and you will find many places that will sell this part from Amazon to eBay.

Look at the picture of the part that the various sites show, just as one more check that this is indeed the part you seek.
--
Gun control is being able to hit your target.

NotCompute

@telus.net
said by BK3:

I checked the HP Partsurfer, and found this part that appears to be what you are looking for:

595196-001 - LCD panel cable kit - Wireless antenna (includes transceivers and cable), mebcam module cable, and LCD panel interface cable

Just google the part number and you will find many places that will sell this part from Amazon to eBay.

Look at the picture of the part that the various sites show, just as one more check that this is indeed the part you seek.

Thanks for the feed back. I was on the HP Partsurfe and thats were it wont sell it to me. It would seem like thats very low costumer service. Oh Well. Maybe Ill take my chances with the on on ebay for 10 bucks plus shipping. It is cheaper than the $60 one on the HP site anyway.

Thanks again.