Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

fonzbear2000
Premium
join:2005-08-09
Saint Paul, MN

Codename: iPhone Math

I searched for this on here and was quite surprised a thread on this hasn't already been started.

quote:
According to a new China Times report, Apple is working on a new iPhone, codenamed "Math" to launch along side the upcoming iPhone 5S in June.
The new phone will feature a 4.8-inch screen, making it competitive with most Android devices, especially the Galaxy S III (and likely IV).

Component makers will begin production in March with mass production starting in mid-April. Foxconn will handle over 90 percent of the build, excluding the cameras.

The iPhone 5S, as with past Apple updates, will feature the same display size as its predecessor (4-inches) and include some upgraded internals and a new iOS variant.

A June release would mean that Apple has finally learned that a full one-year product cycle may be too long when the company only has one device.
However, you should also have a look at this: »www.ibtimes.com/apple-iphone-6-r···one-gets

It sure will be interesting to see what we actually get for the next wave of iPhones!
--
»A pretty good alernative to bit torrent and newsgroups

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170
kudos:2

Big phones and phablets are stupid, too big to be good phones, too small to be good media players. Like a netbook, they do everything horribly. I'd rather have an A6 processor in the iPhone 4's chassis and bring back iOS 5.

fonzbear2000
Premium
join:2005-08-09
Saint Paul, MN
reply to fonzbear2000

I must say that I'm surprised at the lack of interest in this.

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Clear Wireless
·Cox HSI
·Verizon FiOS

I'm not surprised at all. It is upgrade fatigue and it started with the latest full size iPad, perhaps even the 4S. There is too much evolution and not enough revolution. It's just like anything else; no one has parades when there is a processor upgrade in a notebook or other minor updates. It's simply not compelling. Like the rumored budget iPhone; who wants to take 10 steps back to a polycarb POS handset no matter how cheap it is?