join:2005-02-15
Outback

1 recommendation

norwegian to Blackbird

Premium Member

to Blackbird

Re: Anonymous Hacks United States Sentencing Commission Webpage

said by Blackbird:

If the three-letter agencies are only half as capable.........and if Anonymous turns out to be only half as skilled as they pretend to be.................Just sayin'...

True, let's not hope that anyone dragged into the net, innocent or guilty do not get locked down at the 'bay for terrorism.......oh, that is a law and perfectly legit now, where before it wasn't. Mandates change quite often of late because people voted for a party. The parties should then ask if we as voters are happy with certain rules they want in place or want changing.

....Just saying.....

I do think if it is Anon at the heart of this, then they, you would you assume have good reason and proof. Aaron doesn't sound like a man who would hang himself; love of life and those around him helped him in a path of helping others who not allow this to enter his mindset....

....Just saying.....

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5

Premium Member

said by norwegian:

ing.

....Just saying.....
Aaron doesn't sound like a man who would hang himself; love of life and those around him helped him in a path of helping others who not allow this to enter his mindset....

Leave the conspiracy theories alone. Aaron talked about killing himself many times. He even wrote about doing it. It is not unbelievable he killed himself.

norwegian
Premium Member
join:2005-02-15
Outback

1 recommendation

norwegian

Premium Member

I have not read those articles or documents or heard his comments like you have then.
I was just going off the work he did, it didn't seem like it was something he was capable of......not trying to start conspiracy theories - people who help others tend not to generally want to end it all.