Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Hackster3
Hackster3

join:2002-05-07
Richmond Hill, NY
reply to NetFixer

Re: Coming up to my 10-YEAR ANNIVERSARY With Vonage!

The assumption was wrong, but no biggy! Stay safe through this storm!

NetFixer
Freedom is NOT Free
Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage
reply to Hackster3
said by Hackster3:

No where in my post can you read that the system "does not work"! I said I have had "issues". Stop assuming!

I was"assuming" that you told the truth in your first post (the relevant parts are reproduced below for your convenience must in case you can't remember what you posted).

said by Hackster3:

My system can not connect to the Vonage system. That is the best reply I get when trying to get a dial tone. I am driving and my cell rings and it is someone that called my house phone(Vonage) and it routed it to me! Nothing but problems!

Perhaps my "assumption" was incorrect?
--
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

Hackster3
Hackster3

Richmond Hill, NY
reply to NetFixer
No where in my post can you read that the system "does not work"! I said I have had "issues". Stop assuming!

NetFixer
Freedom is NOT Free
Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage
reply to Hackster3
said by Hackster3:

I've been with Vonage for 4 yrs. I said in another post but my wife corrected me and said it was 9 yrs! I have had nothing but issues! My system can not connect to the Vonage system. That is the best reply I get when trying to get a dial tone. I am driving and my cell rings and it is someone that called my house phone(Vonage) and it routed it to me! Nothing but problems!

And you have been paying Vonage for 4-9 years for a service that does not work? You must enjoy pain.
--
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

ilikeme
I live in a van down by the river.
Premium
join:2002-08-27
Sugar Land, TX
kudos:1
reply to mahermusic
I have had Vonage for about 2 years now and never had any issues. It is great! I am on the $9.99 for life plan. No point in paying Verizon $35-45 for the same thing.

Hackster3
Hackster3

Richmond Hill, NY
reply to mahermusic
I've been with Vonage for 4 yrs. I said in another post but my wife corrected me and said it was 9 yrs! I have had nothing but issues! My system can not connect to the Vonage system. That is the best reply I get when trying to get a dial tone. I am driving and my cell rings and it is someone that called my house phone(Vonage) and it routed it to me! Nothing but problems!
Expand your moderator at work

fatmanskinny
Premium
join:2004-01-04
Wandering
Reviews:
·Vonage
·Comcast Digital ..

1 recommendation

reply to mahermusic

Re: Coming up to my 10-YEAR ANNIVERSARY With Vonage!

I joined Vonage about 2 weeks ago. I rarely use my home phone (average about 200 minutes or less a month) and $47+ was going out the door to Comcast Xfinity Voice.

Since my internet was upgraded, I thought I would try Vonage. So far, so good. For the amount of time I spend on the phone, I could stomach the occasional hiccups that may occur as I have a cell phone.

$9.99 a month is waaay better than $47 + modem rental fee.
--
A citizen of The United States of Amnesia. How quickly we forget.

benjamin
All propositions are of equal value
Premium
join:2000-12-20
New York, NY
Reviews:
·Vonage
·Verizon FiOS
·BroadVoice
reply to cork1958
said by cork1958:

No way!! You CAN'T post compliments here!!

Much newer to Vonage here but was with my previous VoIP provider since its beta days. Probably a good 7-8 years.

Very happy with Vonage so far on 9.99 plan--great reliability and better call quality compared to many other providers I have tried over the years.

Cork--thanks for the laugh. I've noticed certain posters in the Vonage forum are particularly intolerant of any positive remark. It won't be long before someone comes along and tells us we are mistaken and that our service sucks.

dorosz

join:2003-06-28
Cumming, GA
reply to mahermusic
I crossed the decade mark 2 weeks ago, no issues here either

cork1958
Cork
Premium
join:2000-02-26
reply to mahermusic
No way!! You CAN'T post compliments here!!

Only been with Vonage for maybe 3 years here, but have not had a single issue and thanks to this very forum, I jumped on that $9.99 for life plan a while back also.
--
The Firefox alternative.
»www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/

mahermusic

join:2001-07-06
U.S.A.
Reviews:
·Vonage
In a short time, I'll have completed my first DECADE with Vonage saving mucho $$$ over Verizon. In that time I've also gotten many friends and family members set up with Vonage as well. $9.99 plan for life, and never had a service disruption in all that time, save for the blackout during the Summer of '04, in which my calls were forwarded to my cellphone anyways.

Here's to the next decade... Attaboy, Vonage! Keep it up!
--
Guns Will Be Gone. Period. Thank OUR President Obama for putting the lives of our children ahead of special interests.