All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

serith
@verizon.net

serith to Vamp

Anon

to Vamp

Re: [Northeast] High pings / bad routing...

I live in a suburb of Syracuse, NY and have a 25/25 FiOS plan. Ping requests to CNN, CapitalOne, and other sites are timing out for me. I have plenty of bandwidth though. This all seems to have started earlier this week more or less.
jk111
join:2013-01-27

jk111

I too live in the Syracuse area, specifically Auburn and have the 75/35 plan. I've been experiencing slow page loads, speed tests showing max 50/20. Also experiencing extremely high ping times.

Seems like it started Friday night, got a little better yesterday, now back to experiencing issues.
serge87
join:2009-11-29
New York

serge87

said by jk111:

I too live in the Syracuse area and have the 75/35 plan. I've been experiencing slow page loads, speed tests showing max 50/20. Also experiencing extremely high ping times.

Seems like it started Friday night, got a little better yesterday, now back to experiencing issues.

Friday night does seem like it was the worst. On a laptop I was seeing 50% timeouts at some times and was about to tear apart and analyze my wireless setup. Good news is that I checked here first but the bad news is who the hell knows when this will get fixed