spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

jetson

@wildblue.net

exede

I dumped HughesNet for WildBlue after an exceptionally bad customer service experience (they would not let me get Gen4 service because I was a business customer). Unbelievably, WildBlue's Exede service is worse than HughesNet and their customer service has basically abandoned me. Any reports you read about not being able to connect to certain websites are absolutely true. I have had a trouble ticket open for almost a month because I can't connect to several California government websites, many of which I need to e-file business taxes required for my business. They say they don't block sites, but their technical issues have the same effect. And don't go for that "contact WildBlueListens@viaset.com" crap because they don't listen and I got an absolutely ludicrous response given the details given in the message I sent them. They suggested I contact technical support--and the lack of response I had gotten from contacting technical support was the exact reason I had used that e-mail address (at the suggestion of the WildBlue Facebook team).

Gcallahan

@mycingular.net
Horrible,horrible . I dislike this company VERY MUCH! 6 hrs waiting on hold almost the hour after installation over 2 days!!!!!!!!!!! If this is not resolved I will take legal action. Anyone want to join me? No service ,crappy weak signal, wrong area code in their records.different information from different operators. wants to now charge me to come back out 95$. Absolutely the worst!i agree completely with jetson
T1? »