Re: Jailbreaking cell phones to become ILLEGAL at midnight

Contracts suck. Prepaid all the way.

DarkSithPro

join:2005-02-12
Tempe, AZ
kudos:2

said by sivran:

Prepaid sucks. Shitty ass 3G network, throttled down speeds. Crappy 2 year old phones no one wants to choose from. No thanks...

Fickey
Terrorists target your backbone

join:2004-05-31

said by DarkSithPro:

said by sivran:

Prepaid sucks. Shitty ass 3G network, throttled down speeds. Crappy 2 year old phones no one wants to choose from. No thanks...

There's several GSM & CDMA MVNOs that allow you to "bring your own device", including brand new phones as long as they're not locked to another network & have a clean IMEI/MEID/ESN. Some may be limited to 3G, but not all.
--
Government controlled healthcare? Name one thing government does efficiently and effectively!

tegan

@myfairpoint.net

straight talk Iphone 5 best deal going once you pay for phone,financially speaking,depending on where you are which company you get for service

sivran
Seamonkey's back
Premium
join:2003-09-15
Irving, TX
kudos:1

1 recommendation

reply to DarkSithPro

said by DarkSithPro:

said by sivran:

I can use any GSM phone I want on TMo. I could go buy a Galaxy and use it on prepaid, assuming I wanted a phone with no keyboard.
--
Think Outside the Fox.

carpetshark3
Premium
join:2004-02-12
Idledale, CO

I have done that. I bought a Nokia C6 - not sold in the US, and a Galaxy Apollo 3. Also not sold here. Worked right out of the box on TMO. I had a small data plan since both phones had wifi.