uniqs
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

kovy7 to sunnyd71

to sunnyd71

Re: FTTN 25/10 and 50/10 with Fibe TV + Unlimited Bandwidth

said by sunnyd71:

said by bellemployee :

Great promo right now. Unlimited bandwidth for 10$ a month, compatible with all offers and with existing clients.

This is in a bundle, $30 otherwise I was told.

Before they had about 11mbps reserved for FibeTV so your Internet does not slow down when watching two or less HD streams. Any idea what this is now when you get the 50/10? The rep did not know.

I don't see this promo no where... it still has the 80$ max cap...

BTW they didn't reserve anything for TV, it just took the speed off your Internet. Each time you used IPTV your internet speed went down.... it's only when they limited to 15/10 that it was less apparent since HD streams are about 5mbps.
sunnyd71
join:2004-05-22
l7z2t4

sunnyd71

said by kovy7:

said by sunnyd71:

said by bellemployee :

Great promo right now. Unlimited bandwidth for 10$ a month, compatible with all offers and with existing clients.

This is in a bundle, $30 otherwise I was told.

Before they had about 11mbps reserved for FibeTV so your Internet does not slow down when watching two or less HD streams. Any idea what this is now when you get the 50/10? The rep did not know.

I don't see this promo no where... it still has the 80$ max cap...

BTW they didn't reserve anything for TV, it just took the speed off your Internet. Each time you used IPTV your internet speed went down.... it's only when they limited to 15/10 that it was less apparent since HD streams are about 5mbps.

I called and they confirmed the unlimited option.

In the TekSavvy thread someone has posted that they are reserving 25mbps for iptv and 50 for Internet with these new tiers. I'd be happy with that. All streams going now, they couldn't even sustain 9 mbps for Internet.
kovy7

kovy7

said by sunnyd71:

I called and they confirmed the unlimited option.

In the TekSavvy thread someone has posted that they are reserving 25mbps for iptv and 50 for Internet with these new tiers. I'd be happy with that. All streams going now, they couldn't even sustain 9 mbps for Internet.

Chat person from the bell site say it's 30$... I would grab that 10$ now if you can lol.
Jill: Unlimited usage insurance plan is available for $30

This would only work for 7330 SLAms.
sunnyd71
join:2004-05-22
l7z2t4

sunnyd71

Try calling. You need 3 bell services to get it for $10.
kovy7

kovy7

said by sunnyd71:

Try calling. You need 3 bell services to get it for $10.

Nevermind... she told me after hahahah.

Jill: You will get unlimited usage for $10 if all the services are bundled together
Jill: You need to get all three services in one bill
Jill: Then you will get $10 for unlimited usage or else it will be $30 f