spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

bandeapart

@rr.com

[TWC] Get your Switch to TWC Gift Card! (Here's how...)

FINALLY GOT MY GC!!!

I'm hoping to spread the news on how to actually get your gift card because I know how much of a PAIN IN THE A$$ the whole ordeal is since I've personally spoke to more than 10 TWC reps to no avail, gone through numerous call transfers, holds and basically given the runaround throughout. It was no longer about the money but now more out of spite and sheer audacity at their shady business...but the good news is I can finally say that the gift card is now in my possession (umm albeit after a little more than a year from the date of installation/switch Nov. 2011).

HERE'S HOW:
If you have already submitted your final bill to them AND you have had your new subscription/switch for AT LEAST 3 months proceed with...
1) Email TWCRewardCard@ourpartners.com, with your account #, name, address, and date of installation, along with a brief explanation about how much GC you are owed, rant, complaint, etc basically asking where your damn GC is!
2) They will email you back after some 'research' and hopefully (which was in my case) say that you have qualified for your entitled amount of GC and will send it out withiin 4-6 weeks.
3) 4-6 weeks is BS, it took a solid 3 months for me, but VOILA your GC should be sitting in your mailbox! FUH-FINALLY!

HOPE THIS HELPS & GOODLUCK!

antdude
A Ninja Ant
Premium,VIP
join:2001-03-25
United State
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

Sheesh, that too long. Is everyone's like that? My parents still haven't gotten theirs even after going through many people (TWC's rebate guy, marketing, etc.) with e-mails and phone calls (they don't even return calls sometimes). They sure make this free gift cards very difficult for people to forget and not bother.