join:2002-08-18
Toronto, ON
·Bell Fibe Internet

BliZZardX to coaxguy

Premium Member

to coaxguy

Re: FTTN 25/10 and 50/10 with Fibe TV + Unlimited Bandwidth

said by coaxguy:

Called in, could not get the promo price of 49.99. The best they could do was $79.99

Promos never apply to existing customers or people who used to be a customer within the last 6 months to prevent people from cancelling/re-ordering. They have redflagdeals people figured out.

For $79.99 I can get 100/100 unmetered where I'm moving in a few years including tax, so pass.
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

kovy7

said by BliZZardX:

said by coaxguy:

Called in, could not get the promo price of 49.99. The best they could do was $79.99

Promos never apply to existing customers or people who used to be a customer within the last 6 months to prevent people from cancelling/re-ordering. They have redflagdeals people figured out.

Well I got the promo on the unlimited...

BliZZardX
Premium Member
join:2002-08-18
Toronto, ON

BliZZardX

Premium Member

The rules for add-ons like data buckets/unlimited are different. Existing customer's are not eligible for promos on the base plans. I'm not saying it can't change, this is just how it's been for awhile.
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

kovy7

said by BliZZardX:

The rules for add-ons like data buckets/unlimited are different. Existing customer's are not eligible for promos on the base plans. I'm not saying it can't change, this is just how it's been for awhile.

AH ok!