spc
Search similar:

uniqs

accountclerk
@in-addr.arpa

accountclerk

Anon

[Exede] Exede out Northern California--anyone esle

My Exede service is out. Called tech support and was told that wait time was more than one hour due to technical difficulties and that I should call back tomorrow. Anyone know anything about this.

VA user
@184.63.246.x

VA user

Anon

It was out here for about 3 hours. Tried to call, not able to answer calls due to "technical difficulties".
DrStrangLov
join:2012-03-28

DrStrangLov to accountclerk

to accountclerk
Jimcoe noted at WildblueWorld Forum:

"There is a confirmed outage affecting PHX, SLC, SEA & DEN Core nodes (ANC, JNU, YWG, BOI, BZN, HI, LAX, ABQ, CYS, DEN, HYS, AMA, RNO, RAP, TUS) ETR 1700MST "

So, something big happened...maybe at satellite itself, ViaSat-1

I"m on Exede-5, but was gone until 7 PM CST
ExSatUser
join:2012-05-10
Fresno, OH

ExSatUser to accountclerk

to accountclerk
Yes there appears to have been a very signifcant outage for Exede on 01/27, impacting many customers across the country.

By 10pm EST on the 27th, reports are coming in that it is back now, back and moving very slowly, or still not back at all.

dwarmer88
@mycingular.net

dwarmer88 to accountclerk

Anon

to accountclerk
i live near sacramento and am still out. it is 10 am on the 28th. any idea when things will be back up and running?
DrStrangLov

DrStrangLov

Disconnect ethernet cable from SB2 modem...Power Cylce SB2 modem...when three lights are lit solid, then hook ethernet cable back up to SB2 modem.

Abyss1992
Premium Member
join:2012-08-18
Spencer, WV

Abyss1992 to accountclerk

Premium Member

to accountclerk
i can confirm weird activity Rx SNR is low even with clear skies im sposed to be slowed but im upload ing around 400KB/s and downloading 300MB in about 8 minutes so yeah something is up
DrStrangLov

DrStrangLov

said by Abyss1992:

400KB/s and downloading 300MB

Upload - 400KB/s - 3.277 Mb/sec

Download - 300MB - 2.458 Mb/sec

Ain't no throttling on upload...downloading during primetime, there's a good chance Cisco's byte demon was engaged.

I would not expect fast ftping and related activities during primetimes.

Abyss1992
Premium Member
join:2012-08-18
Spencer, WV

Abyss1992

Premium Member

300MB in 8 minute is as fast as i'v ever seen this connection with browser downloads with bittorent it got to 1MB/s