share rss forum feed

scorpido
Premium
join:2009-11-02
New Hamburg, ON
kudos:1
reply to TekFail

Re: They pick up quick, but I might as well talk to hold music

I would hope you never gave out money for no good reason, and yes I am fully aware that dsl has a very small profit margin. But at the same time, you sign up over 10,000 customers, and 5 have missed install dates because of bell or rogers, why not give them back their install fee and go after rogers/bell for the money because they are the ones who screwed up.

scorpido
Premium
New Hamburg, ON

Okay, posted that before i was able to read your post. sorry.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:26
reply to scorpido

said by scorpido:

I would hope you never gave out money for no good reason, and yes I am fully aware that dsl has a very small profit margin. But at the same time, you sign up over 10,000 customers, and 5 have missed install dates because of bell or rogers, why not give them back their install fee and go after rogers/bell for the money because they are the ones who screwed up.

you didn't read this thread fully did you?

that's not what happened. Rogers did not mess up AFAIK.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

scorpido
Premium
New Hamburg, ON
reply to scorpido

So you have no recourse if Rogers/bell screws up or misses a install as of right now to get your fee's back you paid rogers/bell? Just so I'm clear. I'm just talking in general now and using rogers screwing up as an example

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:26

said by scorpido:

So you have no recourse if Rogers/bell screws up or misses a install as of right now to get your fee's back you paid rogers/bell? Just so I'm clear. I'm just talking in general now and using rogers screwing up as an example

It's all very loosly defined. In generaly if they mess up, we try to hold them to it.

But like I said, they didn't mess up in this case.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy