spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Tom43
join:2004-11-15

Tom43

Verizon fios tv help

Hi
For the last few days now Whenever I change any of my tv Channels I have been getting Static and Snapping noises. How do I Determined if its a bad Connection or my tv is Starting to go on my ? Thank you for any help on this
I have a Toshiba integrated high Definition LCD Television. Model number 26av500u
crgauth
join:2004-05-18
Glen Burnie, MD

crgauth

How is your TV connected? HDMI or Component?
Tom43

Tom43

Hi Crgauth
I have the HDMI Cable Connected to it.
Thank you

matcarl
Premium Member
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

matcarl to Tom43

Premium Member

to Tom43
Oh wow, that happened to a few of us several years ago. There was a thread on it way back when. I forgot about that problem or how it eventually went away. I know it didn't happen all the time. It was so long ago that I really forgot what I used to do to correct it, if anything. I hope that problem isn't surfacing again.

hdmitosh
@verizon.net

hdmitosh to Tom43

Anon

to Tom43
i have a toshiba different model but same iissue. hooking up to component fixed it. try hooking up a blu ray or other hdmi device to see if same issue occurs.
said by Tom43:

Hi
For the last few days now Whenever I change any of my tv Channels I have been getting Static and Snapping noises. How do I Determined if its a bad Connection or my tv is Starting to go on my ? Thank you for any help on this
I have a Toshiba integrated high Definition LCD Television. Model number 26av500u

Tom43

Tom43

Hi
This is still going on Does anyone know if there's a fix to this? Thank you verizon fios has send me a new cable box but it still Happening. Thank you for any help on this
PJL
join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA

PJL

said by Tom43:

Hi
This is still going on Does anyone know if there's a fix to this? Thank you verizon fios has send me a new cable box but it still Happening. Thank you for any help on this

So clearly it is not an STB problem. Have you tried a different HDMI cable or HDMI port in the TV?