All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
cruisx
join:2009-10-25

1 edit

cruisx to kingkhansrk

to kingkhansrk

Re: Standardbroadband Speed issues (open to all/suggestions)

Did they have to make a so called "support ticket" for you?

kingkhansrk
@standardbroadband.ca

kingkhansrk

Anon

Not that I am aware of. Depends on who you spoke to, mind you it was the day after installation. Try connecting the ethernet cable directly to your computer and do a speedtest.
cruisx

1 edit

cruisx

Yes it is hooked up directly at the moment, im not even passing it through a router and the PC works fine as the start.ca line pulls in 55 no problem if i direct wire it.

dnone
join:2010-02-01
L9T

dnone

cruisx,
I am interested in your status with standardbroadband situation, as I am tempting to switch to standardbroadband, but a little hesistated when seeing your post.
Please also let us know in term of "standardbroad's customer service" in your ordeal.
Thanks
dnzero
cruisx

cruisx

Sure will do. Its been about 1 week since the last e-mail was sent out. Iv been busy with school so I have not had a chance to follow up via phone but since the initial first email it has been 3 weeks on this so called "support ticket"

will probably call them Monday and see whats going on. Been trying to test the connection over the past week and it has been under 7Mbps. (tested over 24hrs downloading 150GB crashplan file) Same file with start was comming down @53MBps so its not my router/pc

will report back on monday.

kingkhansrk
@standardbroadband.ca

kingkhansrk

Anon

Yeah there is something definitely up with your cable or antenna. Ask them to send some one over.