spc
uniqs
timtom83
join:2012-11-15

timtom83 to IowaCowboy

to IowaCowboy

Re: [Rant] Upsell instead of tech support

said by IowaCowboy:

Then they should have a script that says "the new product and or service that you are inquiring about has not yet been launched in your area but I can take your e-mail address so we can inform you once its available".

One thing companies forget is that the company is overhead and the customers are profit. No customers, no profit. A triple play customer like me who forks over a boatload of cash should get better service than this. I should remind them DirecTV is just a phone call away and that if they want my money, they better serve their customers.

please call directv do you want their phone number?

Cthen
Premium Member
join:2004-08-01
Detroit, MI

Cthen

Premium Member

said by timtom83:

said by IowaCowboy:

Then they should have a script that says "the new product and or service that you are inquiring about has not yet been launched in your area but I can take your e-mail address so we can inform you once its available".

One thing companies forget is that the company is overhead and the customers are profit. No customers, no profit. A triple play customer like me who forks over a boatload of cash should get better service than this. I should remind them DirecTV is just a phone call away and that if they want my money, they better serve their customers.

please call directv do you want their phone number?

Better yet... »www.incrediblefta.com/sp ··· ers.html

F'em all.