join:2000-05-31
Valencia, CA
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·VOIPO
reply to nyrrule27

Re: Paint a room. primer or no primer

I swear by the Behr Ultra stuff now. When we rented out our old house, we went over a deep red accent wall with a light taupe in one coat. It never bled through. I was impressed.

We then proceeded to paint our new home with it. We were prepared to do a second coat, but we couldn't find a reason to. Everything dried up consistent and clean. It's been about 2 years now and it's held up great.
--
AT&T U-Hearse - RIP Unlimited Internet 1995-2011
Rethink Billable.

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky

join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by djrobx:

I swear by the Behr Ultra stuff now. When we rented out our old house, we went over a deep red accent wall with a light taupe in one coat. It never bled through. I was impressed.

We then proceeded to paint our new home with it. We were prepared to do a second coat, but we couldn't find a reason to. Everything dried up consistent and clean. It's been about 2 years now and it's held up great.

We use Behr Ultra as well. It seems to do a very nice job for the price. A few times a year they put it on sale for like $5 less a gallon. July 4th is one of those times.
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!