uniqs

Madness
Like a flea circus at a dog show
join:2000-01-05
Lynn, MA
·DSL EXTREME

Madness

[Rant] Experian

Went to annualcreditreport.com to receive my reports. Been over a year since I requested 'em & had no trouble w/ Equifax & Transunion. Yet, Experian keeps denying my request -- both linked from ACR & through their own experian.com/freestate (as MA is one). In the end, I ordered it by phone (which will be mailed within 10 business days), but I was entitled to an online copy, immediately! Anyone else have this problem?

craig70130
Premium Member
join:2004-04-27
New Orleans, LA

craig70130

Premium Member

Obviously they didn't like your answers to their security questions about what's on your report. Wait for the mailed copy and see if their is any inaccuracies on it.

Madness
Like a flea circus at a dog show
join:2000-01-05
Lynn, MA

Madness

I didn't get far enough to reach the security questions. They treated it like an order (say to buy a credit score) for $0; asked me confirm my "order" then gave my an "we are unable to process your request" page, afterward.

AMDUSER
Premium Member
join:2003-05-28
Earth,

AMDUSER

Premium Member

Yeah, that happens sometimes.. I have not been able to get them to send what information they do have on me.. even after sending in the request by mail before.

dandelion
MVM
join:2003-04-29
Germantown, TN

dandelion to Madness

MVM

to Madness
File a complaint.. one idea but you may find something more appropriate. I am sure one complaint won't make a difference but if enough build up it will. »www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/