share rss forum feed

b_p_smith
Premium
join:2002-02-13
Merrickville, ON

1 recommendation

reply to Heartbroke

Re: [Scam] Animal scammer

It's unfortunate that so many people learn these sorts of lessons the hard way. Hopefully the information you provided will help the police track the person down, but I'm willing to bet they're not even in North America.
Meanwhile, go visit (in person!) a local breeder or shelter. Lots and lots of nice dogs that you can look in the eyes before taking it home.

Brad.
--
Xplornet WiMAX -} Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH running DD-WRT -} about 13 machines running everything you can think of.

Heartbroke

@50.44.55.x
My husband had been trying to surprise me, and after we recover from the hurt and financial loss I'm sure that is how we will proceed. I only hope to prevent others from going through this. Thank you so much.

scelli
Native New Yorker
Premium
join:1999-08-07
FLOT/FEBA
kudos:1

1 recommendation

said by Heartbroke :

My husband had been trying to surprise me, and after we recover from the hurt and financial loss I'm sure that is how we will proceed. I only hope to prevent others from going through this. Thank you so much.

Great idea!

Certified shelters and respectable animal organizations nationwide are overflowing with healthy pets simply looking for a loving home. Unfortunately: Because of the huge population explosion in unwanted animals being born due to lack of spaying/neutering, many wonderful would-be pets are euthanized before even being given a chance.

Visit your local shelter and I guarantee you'll find that special friend just right for you.
--
The maximum effective range of an excuse is ZERO meters!