Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

WhyBother

@start.ca
reply to mlerner

Re: Called Bell to cancel, got unlimited 25down/25up no contract

said by mlerner:

Question is for how long. Bell has a history of reverting such plans when they know they can screw their customers.

Agreed! People shouldn't get suckered in.

To be fair, if you're already a Bell client and have 3 services, I guess it makes sense at $10 but for $30 extra, you might as well switch.

And I think this also proves that Bell's arguments for UBB was b.s. all along.

Nitra

join:2011-09-15
Montreal
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·ELECTRONICBOX

It really worries me how many will get suckered into this and have Bell take it away in several months.

I had an issue just like this a number of months ago, Bell made me an offer, it was on my account for a period, the suddenly it was gone. When I called in, I was told it had been removed and they would no longer honor it. At that point, I left Bell for internet and kept FibeTV.
Regardless of what they tell you, they can and will take the "Unlimited" or "Discounts" off whenever they feel like it, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Countless others here can attest the the billing issues people have with Bell, in my 2 years with them for FibeTV/Internet, not one bill, I really mean, not one bill had the amount on it that it should have.
Despite no service change, no orders, nothing that would cause a bill difference, my bills were never the same, I spent hours and hours on the phone trying to get it fixed.

Never again, unlimited might be a great offer, but IMHO, it's not worth dealing with Bell.