uniqs
share rss forum feed

drslash
Goya Asma
Premium
join:2002-02-18
Marion, IA
reply to Edge1

Re: [NFL] Super Bowl 47 Discussion (2 weeks)

In the vein of Flacco setting a playoff road win record, it is a remarkable feat. I find it hard to reconcile that Flacco may be as good as many of the great QBs with post season success. Flacco is in his own company as far as playoff road wins goes. Montana, Elway, Favre, Aikman, Brady, both Mannings are all judged to be much better QBs than Flacco, again, hard to reconcile putting him in that company. It can also be said that their respective teams were better overall than the Ravens since they didn't need to win on the road due to home field advantage. But, there is no denying Flacco's success in the playoffs. A win in the NFL is hard, a playoff win is harder, and a road playoff win is harder still. IMO, Flacco will deserve high accolades if the Ravens win the superbowl and he plays a key role in getting the win.
--
Save water...drink beer!
--
#occupytheworkplace
--
Obama...it's junior high school all over again!
--
Democrats don't mind raising taxes because democrats don't pay taxes.

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium
join:2006-03-01
USA
Trust me I'm the last guy who's going to defend Flacco. I'm tired of the constant criticism but the best argument is his own play. He's a physically gifted passer but he needs good protection. He is terrible at ad-libbing.