join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

AVD to anon anon

Premium Member

to anon anon

Re: Hmm...Austin...

said by anon anon :

said by xenophon:

What do you mean, they are doing at least a thousand sites every month. You can't go from zero to 34K sites in a year. They are behind VZW/ATT because they started the LTE rollout later. There are also doing a major cellsite overhaul, not just adding LTE like ATT/VZW are doing. So it takes longer per site and involves more equipment - some vendors have longer lead times.

So? Why should he wait? If his area might take 2 years to get upgraded why can't he go with another carrier for 2 years then come back to Sprint when they can actually provide the service he wants?

hopefully S will reward loyalty and grandfather some rates.
beavercable
Premium Member
join:2008-05-11
Beaverton, OR

beavercable

Premium Member

I doubt that. I live in Oregon and have an S3. That means I can't use their 4g wimax or the lte. Meanwhile i'm being charged an additional $10 per month for 4g/lte service. I tried discussing this with customer service and their response was that smart phone users use the network more in general soo....

bobjohnson
Premium Member
join:2007-02-03
Spartanburg, SC

bobjohnson

Premium Member

said by beavercable:

I doubt that. I live in Oregon and have an S3. That means I can't use their 4g wimax or the lte. Meanwhile i'm being charged an additional $10 per month for 4g/lte service. I tried discussing this with customer service and their response was that smart phone users use the network more in general soo....

You're paying more for unlimited data on a smartphone. Even 3g only phones pay the extra $10