uniqs

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926 to Doc Lithius

to Doc Lithius

Re: [Networking] Online Gaming on HughesNet

Anyone up for a little beta testing and see what old HN can do?
Here's my latest post on it: »Crysis 3 Beta
Finn532
join:2012-07-03

1 edit

Finn532

You can get the Crysis 3 open beta on Xbox Live, if I'm up during free time I'll download it. I played Crysis on the PC and I wasn't really thrilled. I played Crysis 2 on the 360 and it had very good visuals, even on the 360, it just wasn't that fun in my opinion. If the multiplayer is anything like any other FPS on Hughesnet, it probably won't connect to games, and even if it did, it'd probably be unplayable.

EDIT: I downloaded the Crysis 3 beta on Live, took just over 2 hours to download a the 1.4 gig package. I tried playing with turbo page enabled and disabled but was never able to get past "Initializing playlists" screen. Maybe someone using Gen4 will have better luck?

Zzzz.

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926

Yes, I have (with the HT1000, didnt have to disable accelerator) every now and then lag will spike up a bit but good play.. Game don't require much bandwidth neither, the download proccess for me toke from 3am (when it was released) till about 10 minutes to half an hour past 1:00pm so that totals up to being about 10 hours straight downloading and no pausing/stopping.

I have a video uploaded if anyone wants to check it out but i will warn you that you might hear a lot of skyping in the background so just ignore that. »www.dropbox.com/sh/eoktq ··· 2-62.avi

Also the video will skip, thats normal for i put recording on pause every now and then throughout video.