All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Benghiman
@wanadoo.fr

Benghiman to Pissed off

Anon

to Pissed off

Re: [Scam] Mini in the box and Light in the box scam!

Avoid this site like the plague. Poor quality is the least of their problems. Wrong size, watches that do not work and of course, the fact that they do not tell you - you have to pay import duty. They pretend to be of your country's origin. No such thing. It is just one con Chinese in a flat somewhere, sourcing!

My wife ordered for delivery in France - 40% charges!

Mini In The Box is one of the worst rip offs among a whole host of rip offs on the net these days.

STAY AWAY.

Quackers
@telecomitalia.it

Quackers

Anon

I can beat one of your contributors, but NOT about faults in the order or the product. I ordered some LED Bulbs at reasonable prices. They arrived safely and functioned OK. But the import duty and IVA/Vat added more than 50% to the price I paid for the bulbs.
I agree with a previous correspondent. The INDICATED cost turns out to be nothing like the actual. No more from China, cheaper nearer home!!

Phoenix22
Death From Above
Premium Member
join:2001-12-11
SOG C&C Nrth

Phoenix22

Premium Member

said by Quackers :

I can beat one of your contributors, but NOT about faults in the order or the product. I ordered some LED Bulbs at reasonable prices. They arrived safely and functioned OK. But the import duty and IVA/Vat added more than 50% to the price I paid for the bulbs.
I agree with a previous correspondent. The INDICATED cost turns out to be nothing like the actual. No more from China, cheaper nearer home!!

not exactly ...itz more what/whom......not where..........my 1.99cent wireless headphones work great..........i found them new from a hong kong merchant on ebay...........here in the conus they sell for 49.95 all day.......i'd provide a link........but this is not a catalog forum for ebay.........i've since bought six pair...............great stuff/great price........if i offended........xin loi (sorry)