Search similar:

uniqs

mech1164
I'll Be Back
join:2001-11-19
Lodi, NJ

mech1164

Bam

When you consider that the Wichita setup was more than likely a test cell. You really can't say how fast Tmo's LTE will be. Now hearing that they have preloaded many sites with LTE before the announcement. Can only mean that Sprint will be in an even bigger world of hurt. When they do annonce and the speeds are faster all the carriers are going to have a conniption. Boy I can't wait to see that.
Cobra11M
join:2010-12-23
Mineral Wells, TX

Cobra11M

said by mech1164:

When you consider that the Wichita setup was more than likely a test cell. You really can't say how fast Tmo's LTE will be. Now hearing that they have preloaded many sites with LTE before the announcement. Can only mean that Sprint will be in an even bigger world of hurt. When they do annonce and the speeds are faster all the carriers are going to have a conniption. Boy I can't wait to see that.

Sprint will have some serious competition from T-Mobile most if not all will agree on this.. Problems will still plague T-Mobile thought.. such as coverage.. but their network is likely able to handle more than that of sprint's in some areas.. and lets not forget Sprint network is already bogged down like crazy.. last time I saw 3G on their network it looked like EDGE or GPRS speeds...

mech1164
I'll Be Back
join:2001-11-19
Lodi, NJ

mech1164

said by Cobra11M:

said by mech1164:

Sprint will have some serious competition from T-Mobile most if not all will agree on this.. Problems will still plague T-Mobile thought.. such as coverage.. but their network is likely able to handle more than that of sprint's in some areas.. and lets not forget Sprint network is already bogged down like crazy.. last time I saw 3G on their network it looked like EDGE or GPRS speeds...

Agreed on Sprints 3G speed. I was with them until last May when I got the new EvoLTE. Lost good wimax and the signal did more back flips then a russian gymnast.

That's when I went back to Tmo and even though my Gnex is only HSPA21. It's still a darn sight faster than Sprint.
Cobra11M
join:2010-12-23
Mineral Wells, TX

Cobra11M

haha yeah, That's why I haven't went to sprint.. I just recently signed up with T-Mobile.. even though im using a unlocked 4s and only running gprs speeds im content at the moment.. surprisingly its not as slow as I figured.. somethings take for ever but hopefully the reframing will happen in my area soon then I wont have a prob

MovieLover76
join:2009-09-11
Cherry Hill, NJ

MovieLover76 to mech1164

to mech1164
I agree, this is an initial test or something 5x5 should provide better speeds than this, Sprint's 5x5 deployments do.
They may still need to work on backhaul or something.