uniqs

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

Venom14 to fenix_jn

to fenix_jn

Re: [Raiding] This is how we ROFL

said by fenix_jn:

I agree. It is impossible to level from 1 to 90 and not know TW's CD or how to CC...

you obviously havent leveld a toon recently. tbh though, he leveled to 80 took a break, then leveled to 90. he stated he never raided. his words, "I hit 70, thought I beat the game, and walked away."

Skittles
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31

Skittles

Premium Member

said by Venom14:

said by fenix_jn:

I agree. It is impossible to level from 1 to 90 and not know TW's CD or how to CC...

he stated he never raided. his words, "I hit 70, thought I beat the game, and walked away."

Thats all the more reason he should know his class. He level to 70 back when leveling was not quick, no BoAs, no exp nerfs to old zones... The things he was "newb" about are not exclusive to raiding. CC, Mage table, how heroism works, how to trade an item....these are all things that a basic player should understand.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

1 edit

Immer to Venom14

Premium Member

to Venom14
said by Venom14:

he stated he never raided. his words, "I hit 70, thought I beat the game, and walked away."

hehe... I had forgotten that comment. I had also forgotten about how he discovered Arcane Brilliance in his spellbook... 2.5 hours into the raid, lol. the RL was trying to save TimeWarp for P4, but I asked if we could start blowing it for P1 hoping to have more survive to P3. We could hear the mage mumble-read through his spell book...
quote:
--Mage: I got TimeWarp and AlterTime... which one of those would be better?
--Me: Don't use AlterTime. It's a fun spell that you should play with outside of the raid. Just use TimeWarp when we call for it.
--Mage: Oh, I got this here Arcanine Bri... Arcane Brilliance... bam! you like that?
--Me: Yeah, man... awesome INT buff. Thanks.
His guild loved him. It was great being with another guild who treated each other so well. There was some language, but it was always directed at the game or at themselves... never at each other.

Skittles
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31

Skittles

Premium Member

said by Immer:

I had also forgotten about how he discovered Arcane Brilliance in his spellbook... 2.5 hours into the raid, lol.

.......just give Snuff the 10 dollars already

Phantasee
join:2009-08-27
Hammond, LA

Phantasee

said by Skittles:

said by Immer:

I had also forgotten about how he discovered Arcane Brilliance in his spellbook... 2.5 hours into the raid, lol.

.......just give Snuff the 10 dollars already

There is a good chance he bought it. Agreed.