Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

cmslick3

join:2004-05-24
Joliet, IL
reply to adamtech78

Re: Frys store mens room

I shop there often and I noticed the same thing. It's sad that the only place around to really find electronic components has a bathroom that smells horribly.

I've been in a couple of the Fry's stores in CA and TX, it's weird because they all have a different theme. One of theme is a deep sea theme, one is wild west, and another is very Egyptian.

lev
Smells better here without the monkey
Premium,Ex-mod 2002-08
join:2001-05-30
Chicago, IL
kudos:2

It wasn't like that the first few years; lately I thought it was bad cleaning, but you might be right. Perhaps a call to the local health department is in order if it's persistent.

StepR
Code Warrior
Premium
join:2000-11-06
Elgin, IL

Welcome back.

djdanska
Rudie32
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-21
San Diego, CA
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Cox HSI
reply to cmslick3

said by cmslick3:

I shop there often and I noticed the same thing. It's sad that the only place around to really find electronic components has a bathroom that smells horribly.

I've been in a couple of the Fry's stores in CA and TX, it's weird because they all have a different theme. One of theme is a deep sea theme, one is wild west, and another is very Egyptian.

The one in san diego sucks bad.
--
The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult. The day he forgives himself, he becomes wise.
Alden Nowlan