share rss forum feed
« Tiered Data prices
This is a sub-selection from Why I'm canceling

timtom

join:2012-11-15
reply to anon anon

Re: Why I'm canceling

said by anon anon :

You do realize their current pricing is $80 for 1 GB. So $70 for 2 GB I would say is an improvement. Also ther is now a lower priced options for people who claim to never use much data. I'm not getting what the issue is?

Oh and good luck with that "unlimited" data from t-mobile. At least Verizon is being upfront. It's 500 MB or 2 GB. T-mobile is flat out lying when they say unlimited. Yeah unlimited 2G speeds. Enjoy the 256 kbps data.

I enjoy my 10/5 mbps on Tmobile and it is UNLIMITED.
Just sell your crappy apple phone and you will get good speed

anon anon

@charter.com
said by timtom:

I enjoy my 10/5 mbps on Tmobile and it is UNLIMITED.Just sell your crappy apple phone and you will get good speed

Never owned an Apple product never will. Good luck getting those speeds outside a t-mobile area which is about oh everywhere. And sorry "unlimited" data is NOT unlimited data.

timtom

join:2012-11-15
said by anon anon :

said by timtom:

I enjoy my 10/5 mbps on Tmobile and it is UNLIMITED.Just sell your crappy apple phone and you will get good speed

Never owned an Apple product never will. Good luck getting those speeds outside a t-mobile area which is about oh everywhere. And sorry "unlimited" data is NOT unlimited data.

Tell me why unlimited data is not unlimited I don't get it.
Unless you live in the middle of nowhere you get ok service form tmobile. It is your choice to pay double for Verizon .

Chubbysumo

join:2009-12-01
Superior, WI
Reviews:
·Charter
said by timtom:

Tell me why unlimited data is not unlimited I don't get it.
Unless you live in the middle of nowhere you get ok service form tmobile. It is your choice to pay double for Verizon .

Its "unlimited*", not unlimited. Tmo outright states they will throttle you past a certain point, depending on your area. AT&Ts old "unlimited*" plans get throttled at exactly 2GB now, regardless of area. Just because your data amount isnt limited does not mean they can limit your data amount by cutting your speeds to dial-up era speeds. False advertising needs to stop.