spc
uniqs
blue_trooper
join:2007-04-17
Exton, PA

blue_trooper to almahix

to almahix

Re: FIOS-TV apps on Android My FIOS

I still use the old "unsupported" Verizon FIOS DVR Manager app. It has always worked much better for me than the newer combo apps.

Mine is version 2.1.14, maybe the old APK is out there for downloading?
nyrrule27
join:2007-12-06
Howell, NJ

nyrrule27

the problem might be if yuor using symbols in your password. try changing to only letters and numbers

almahix
Allegro ma non troppo
join:1999-10-18
Camarillo, CA

almahix to blue_trooper

to blue_trooper
said by blue_trooper:

I still use the old "unsupported" Verizon FIOS DVR Manager app. It has always worked much better for me than the newer combo apps.

Great hint! I downloaded and installed it. All is does is post a msg that is s being discontinued in April, then it seems to close. Ah, Verizon!
blue_trooper
join:2007-04-17
Exton, PA

blue_trooper

said by almahix:

said by blue_trooper:

Great hint! I downloaded and installed it. All is does is post a msg that is s being discontinued in April, then it seems to close. Ah, Verizon!

I know that was the last update, I remember that from the comments in the Google App store so I was careful never to update it. In the version info in the app it says 2.1.14.DROID_RAZR. Current version on the Play Store is 2.1.14.100. The working version should be from January of 2011.