uniqs
kd6cae
P2p Shouldn't Be A Crime
join:2001-08-27
Bakersfield, CA

kd6cae to en103

to en103

Re: Is in many unannounced cities

Has Sprint officially announced any Southern california areas. I'm totally blind, but I'm interested to know what areas around me have LTE. I live in Palmdale, and I don't think any sites here have anything yet, but I believe there is at least one area of Lancaster that has it, but I'm not sure where in Lancaster that is. I currently have a 3G only phone, but this summer I can upgrade, so it's kinda cool to watch the rollout through my roomates phones when he tells me he saw LTE coverage in spots.
xenophon
join:2007-09-17

xenophon

According to link above, Lancaster is up and running. If Palmdale has anything, no one has reported with the Sensorly app yet.
en103
join:2011-05-02

en103 to kd6cae

to kd6cae
I haven't seen any work done directly in my area (site 1 1/2 blocks from me), but the sensorly map shows the signal 'stong' over on the other side of town at the Valencia Ice station site ( I think they had large/new panels up a couple of months back).

tc1uscg
join:2005-03-09
Gulfport, MS

tc1uscg

Daughter was at LAX a couple weeks ago. She text me "Dad, I what does the LTE thingie mean". She was happy to use it for 3 hours before heading to the WiMax state (Hawaii). But heck, I'm paying for (iPhone 5) so by george, it better work when it's there. Short lived. Back in Michigan.. tick tock, tick tock.