So. CA, USA
kudos:9
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL

1 recommendation

reply to squirt

Re: [Icky] Lesson of the day

said by squirt:

... I had a nice ride in an ambulance, an IV, a pill, and 4 hours of observation in emergency ...

That had to be frightening. Am glad you were able to come home and hope symptoms subside asap.

signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5

1 recommendation

reply to squirt

Ambulance rides are strange experiences. I had my first one last summer. I kept thinking, gee, all this fuss for me? On the ride to the hospital I kept thinking of the poor folks trying to sleep while I made siren sounds.

jopfef
Home of the BeaChi Boys
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-31
Saint Louis, MO
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Charter
·Vonage

1 recommendation

reply to squirt

Geez, hope you're feeling better now, squirt!

Make sure you get your medical records marked that you're allergic to that drug, so that you don't ever take it again. What an ordeal you've been through!

squirt
cacatne alces in silvis?
Premium,MVM
join:2004-04-27
Out Grazing
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Shaw

2 recommendations

reply to squirt

Thanks for all of the Team Helix support. Both the funny posts and the serious ones are greatly appreciated.

So far so good with the symptoms. Probably another two or three days before they completely subside.

I visited my family doctor yesterday afternoon. No more sulfas of any kind for me!
--
Jamais le mal n’aura le dernier mot. La foi et l’amour déplacent les montagnes de la haine.
- Marguerite (Maggy) Barankitse

onDvine
Don't Litter. Spay-Neuter.
Premium
join:2005-01-29
So. CA, USA
kudos:9

1 recommendation

You have a knack for describing experiences as if relatively pleasant no matter what.