share rss forum feed

Vchat20
Landing is the REAL challenge
Premium
join:2003-09-16
Columbus, OH
reply to IowaCowboy

Re: HDMI cables

As other have already stated and pretty much covered ad nauseam in this forum is this: HDMI is all digital. It works or it doesn't. And if it doesn't, rarely is it ever the cost or quality of the cable that comes into question but some form of rare defect or caused by what is connected to either ends of the cable.

Along those lines, many people (including myself) swear by Monoprice for not only HDMI cables but any cable in particular. I have bought many over the years from short to long (including a good 50 footer) ethernet cables, Toslink, HDMI, Component, etc.. for very cheap and they still have great build quality regardless and have never failed me. One I have had is an in-wall braided sheath which I bought back in 2008 when I got my first flat screen and it's still connected today. Little stiff and in hindsight with added experience I would have went with a standard cable but it works!
--
I swear, some people should have pace-makers installed to free up the resources. Breathing and heart beat taxes their whole system, all of their brain cells wasted on life support.-two bit brains, and the second bit is wasted on parity! ~head_spaz