uniqs
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned) to Wolfie00

to Wolfie00

Re: VISA system down across canada

said by Wolfie00:

And I look forward to your continuing judgments on the role of credit cards in contemporary society.

No problem and maybe you have, or will, learn something. I have also posted extensively in other DSLR forums about my wacky anti-use-your credit-card-for-every-little-purchase threads for your reading enjoyment. Go nuts. Grab some of your wine and snuggle up to the fire for a good read.

Wolfie00
My dog is an elitist
Premium Member
join:2005-03-12

Wolfie00

Premium Member

said by peterboro:

said by Wolfie00:

And I look forward to your continuing judgments on the role of credit cards in contemporary society.

No problem and maybe you have, or will, learn something. I have also posted extensively in other DSLR forums about my wacky anti-use-your credit-card-for-every-little-purchase threads for your reading enjoyment. Go nuts. Grab some of your wine and snuggle up to the fire for a good read.

It occurs to me that I usually go for weeks or months without even knowing how much cash I have in my wallet, since I never use cash. I did look a couple of weeks ago and was surprised at how much cash was in there, but then, I had recently taken a really major stash of wine bottles to the beer store. [True!]
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

said by Wolfie00:

...I had recently taken a really major stash of wine bottles to the beer store. [True!]

To you a major stash is over a couple weeks worth as you can't possibly store all that many bottles. Then again you moved to the northern burbs and probably have a larger house now so maybe you can.