Joey
Premium Member
join:2003-08-12
Hamilton, ON

joeybee to kovy7

Premium Member

to kovy7

Re: FTTN 25/10 and 50/10 with Fibe TV + Unlimited Bandwidth

They ended up setting my profile overall to 45 so that I have 25 guaranteed for the internet even if I have 3 HD streams going. Just found it a bit annoying that they didn't know the 50 plan wasn't available when I called in.
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

kovy7

said by joeybee:

They ended up setting my profile overall to 45 so that I have 25 guaranteed for the internet even if I have 3 HD streams going. Just found it a bit annoying that they didn't know the 50 plan wasn't available when I called in.

Well the 50/10 is available for internet... but adding TV to a 50/10 internet won't work for OSLAM. It will work only for 7330.

joeybee
Joey
Premium Member
Hamilton, ON

joeybee

Premium Member

I understand that but they should've seen I have TV too on my account when I called in.
Bellmtl
join:2006-11-01

Bellmtl

Yep agreed JoeyBee... shouldn't have been sold. Apologies again.

joeybee
Joey
Premium Member
Hamilton, ON

joeybee

Premium Member

said by Bellmtl:

Yep agreed JoeyBee... shouldn't have been sold. Apologies again.

Wasn't your fault at all. Thanks for fixing it all!
kovy7

kovy7 to joeybee

to joeybee
said by joeybee:

I understand that but they should've seen I have TV too on my account when I called in.

But if you would of been on a 7330 SLAM, it would of work.

They also sell 15/10 to people who can't even get VDSL2... The system doesn't always know these things... for some reason.

joeybee
Joey
Premium Member
Hamilton, ON

joeybee

Premium Member

said by kovy7:

said by joeybee:

They also sell 15/10 to people who can't even get VDSL2... The system doesn't always know these things... for some reason.

It should though.
kovy7

kovy7

said by joeybee:

said by kovy7:

said by joeybee:

It should though.

Oh yes it should, nobody is telling that it shouldn't. Maybe they will fix it, maybe they won't... probably won't.

I hope the Bell tech checked if there was a 7330 in your area. I know my JWI has a OSLAM and a 7330.

joeybee
Joey
Premium Member
Hamilton, ON

joeybee

Premium Member

Hmm I didn't know some areas could have both. How would I be able to find out if a 7330 is available?
kovy7

kovy7

said by joeybee:

Hmm I didn't know some areas could have both. How would I be able to find out if a 7330 is available?

Obviously ask the tech who helped you. lol