uniqs
share rss forum feed

mkaishar

join:2000-12-20
united state
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to FutureX2001

Re: Anyone having problems in the Riverside County area?

I'm in Walnut and problems still happening even with fios business, been on the phone with their support, they say they are not sure where the problem is and when it will be resolved.
packet loss and dropped connectivity and kilobit speeds always at night...I sure hope they fix it soon

dave49er

join:2004-05-05
Walnut, CA

I'm in Walnut, also. I've been having problems since around Thursday. I have the 50/25 package. Right now I'm getting 0.022 Mbps / 0.06 Mbps. I've been getting about 58/35 from 2:00 am until about 10:00 am, then it starts dropping all day, until 2:00 am, when it's suddenly blazing fast. The pattern's been repeating daily.

I had a similar problem last July. It took them several days to realize that they had a problem somewhere, then they went to work on it and it suddenly cleared up.

They sent me a new router. It's supposed to arrive tomorrow...

andyjai

join:2001-09-12
Rowland Heights, CA

Did they tell you what was the problem you had last July? Did a tech came and fix it or was is internal fixing?

dave49er

Walnut, CA

It was a failure of their equipment. Except for today, my upload speed has been unaffected, only the download speed. As of now, my speeds are 0.249 / 35.27, so my upload seed is back. We'l see what 2:00 am brings.

dave49er

Walnut, CA

1:58 am. Back to full speed, probably until about 10:00 am if the pattern holds.

mkaishar

join:2000-12-20
united state
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to mkaishar

everything seems to be stable now, they've been calling me back daily for the last week even on the weekend to confirm everything is good. it turned out to be a major problem on their end as suspected, now they said it was an issue with their routers, specifically what, i have no idea, but i am happy that it was resolved, puts my faith back in fios and their business support team, although it took a lot of pulling teeth, in the end it was resolved.