All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

vue666 (banned)

Re: Kayla Bourque - Killer in the waiting

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke....
IamGimli (banned)
join:2004-02-28
Canada

1 recommendation

IamGimli (banned)

said by vue666:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke....

So, what are YOU ACTUALLY doing to defeat that "evil"? I mean REAL actions, not whining on forums.

urbanriot
Premium Member
join:2004-10-18
Canada

urbanriot

Premium Member

Ouch. Why so bitter?

Kardinal
Dei Gratina Regina
Mod
join:2001-02-04
N of 49th

2 recommendations

Kardinal

Mod

said by urbanriot:

Ouch. Why so bitter?

I'm not about to answer for IamGimli See Profile, but if I were to hazard a guess I'd go with "tired of the false truths/innuendo, trolling and sound-and-fury-signifying-nothing" for $200 please Alex. It seems those with the loudest voices decrying others for 'not contributing, just criticizing' are the ones who don't seem to contribute much other than criticism of others and pithy quotes. It's sad, but it's not particularly surprising.

For all the commentary and attempts to discredit facts brought forward upthread, and stated desires to "make a change", there hasn't been a single new proposal in this thread since that of indefinite detention. I'm not making a judgement call on it, I'm just pointing it out.