how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

eproulx

join:2013-01-29
Kanata, ON
reply to canblue

Re: [Internet] Bell Fibe 15/10 low upload speed problem.

I upload videos on YouTube and it takes forever.

I subscribed to Bell Fibe 15/10 and my upload speed was only 0.90 Mbps. Ridiculously slow. I'm very dissatisfied and I canceled my service. I live in Kanata (suburb of Ottawa) in a relatively new neighborhood. This isn't out in the country! There's no technical excuse for this.

They advertize this service and they can't deliver. Their online tool said this was available in my area. It was lying. This is a bait and switch scam.

I'd like to sue them.

coaxguy

join:2009-07-29
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Bell Fibe
·Start Communicat..

said by eproulx:

I upload videos on YouTube and it takes forever.

I subscribed to Bell Fibe 15/10 and my upload speed was only 0.90 Mbps. Ridiculously slow. I'm very dissatisfied and I canceled my service. I live in Kanata (suburb of Ottawa) in a relatively new neighborhood. This isn't out in the country! There's no technical excuse for this.

They advertize this service and they can't deliver. Their online tool said this was available in my area. It was lying. This is a bait and switch scam.

I'd like to sue them.

New neighborhoods have a tenancy of having buried drops cut and repaired with click-it splice boxes many, many times. Mainly due to ongoing construction, driveways being completed, sewer work, drops not buried deep enough and getting a shovel through them, etc.

Might not be a technical reason, but a drop can only be scotch locked so many times before signal issues happen.

magellat

join:2013-01-29
Brossard, QC

Did subscribe to 15/10 last month and since,my upload was stuck at 7,no more;called tech. support and they mentionned it was locked at 8 !;they had no explanation for that
They changed the setup at 10 and now,I get a consistent 15/10