how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

IntelQC

@telus.com
reply to doownek

Re: Time to Leave voip.ms?

I also have more and more problems with them.
Every day my VOIP adapter device (Dlink, which I used with VOIP.MS for the past 18 months) needs to be rebooted. All of a sudden the device is not registered anymore (and the phone has no dial dial tone) and needs to be rebooted.
A friend of mine (which has a Linksys VOIp adapter) is having similar issues.
I wait for my prepaid credit to go to zero and then I will switch to freephoneline.

barkes991

@184.65.96.x

Within the first week of paying for the SIP script from freephoneline it had a day long outage. Coupled with the fact that it had had outages all throughout December. On top of that, their support is at zero. They never acknowledged the outages on their forums. No apologies, not explanation, no phone support.

BigBlarg

join:2008-02-10
Longueuil, QC
kudos:1
Reviews:
·ELECTRONICBOX
reply to IntelQC

said by IntelQC :

Every day my VOIP adapter device (Dlink, which I used with VOIP.MS for the past 18 months) needs to be rebooted. All of a sudden the device is not registered anymore (and the phone has no dial dial tone) and needs to be rebooted.

Sounds more like a defective ATA... Had similar problems with my Linksys PAP2T. Worked ok for a while and then it started doing weird stuff.

I replaced it with a OBi100 a few months ago and now everything works well again.