spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Cptbeatstix
join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix

[PvP] DSLR Rated Battleground group.

Alright there gents and ladies (possibly lentlemen just incase). I'm going to start a DSLR RBG team for the weekends. The goal right now is that anyone that is wanting to get in on it, just make sure you are full dreadful by the next arena season. Which should drop a week after the patch. More than likey about 2 weeks to get your class down.

Skype is required. You don't have to talk, just listen. I need some Captain's for it. I might just make a Guild so it's easier to control ranks and what not. I'll be going on a sub rogue. I need about 4 healers or 3 extremely good ones. I have myself(sub rogue) jobbie on his warrior more than likely to flag carry. I'd like it to be semi serious. It would be pretty cool for DSLR to have a 2200+ RBG team.

Now this is Horde. If you don't have a horde toon, that's all good. I have several toons that I can use across most level ranges to help with questing to get you up.

Minimum requirement is Full dreadful!!!! One or two minor pieces missing are ok. Make sure once you are geared out, HONOR CAP AND JP CAP. If you do this before the next season, You can purchase the malevolent weapons right when they go to honor. I can't stress enough how important it is the honor cap. Now, If you have a dead server, I recommend going out to do the new domination stuff. There are 3 npcs for each side. Last night I got about 1000 honor just off those. But, my server isn't low pop or dead at night. 1000 honor in about 45 mins. If you don't win BGs, this is quicker to do. You can input their names into npc scan so it is easier to spot them.

If you have any questions, let me know. My Battle tag is Reaper1#1446.

Once we get a team established, we'll start talking about doing arena as well. If we do good enough, I'll start recording and throwing the videos up on youtube.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox

Premium Member

Alliance or Horde? EDIT: Nevermind, missed it. You said Horde.

RBG's support Cross-Realm unlike Arena.
Cptbeatstix
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix

said by Snuffbox:

RBG's support Cross-Realm unlike Arena.

Yeah, but Mainly for the arena side I'll have a guild devoted to just straight pvp. I've given up on PvE. I just don't have the schedule to raid and doing RBGS can be a daily thing. I really just want me some titles lol, OH and a mount.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox

Premium Member

said by Cptbeatstix:

I really just want me some titles

Woooooooooooow did I read that wrong the first time.
Cptbeatstix
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix

said by Snuffbox:

said by Cptbeatstix:

I really just want me some titles

Woooooooooooow did I read that wrong the first time.

LMAO. I read your comment and the looked up and thought the same the thing. DAMN YOU SNUFF!
Cptbeatstix

Cptbeatstix

Though I wouldn't mind a few blizzcon titles....if you know what I mean.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I am so in for RBGs will be back next sunday for some good pvp

Bradzor
join:2010-02-16
Ballwin, MO

Bradzor to Cptbeatstix

to Cptbeatstix
would totally be interested in this. I have a Combat rogue with all dreadful and 3 pieces of mal.
does it have to be weekend tho? and what times are you looking at?
Cptbeatstix
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix

I don't know right now, I have a few people on board from a different server plus Jobbie and myself. We're in need of healers and a few range. I'll just have Jobbie be the FC since he's a war. Unless we get a good frost mage for an FC. Hopefully it will be about 1-2 hours a night and off weekends. So once we get close to a full team, we'll get a timeline set that works for everyone.
Arsinic
join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA

Arsinic to Cptbeatstix

to Cptbeatstix
Frost mage FC?? Have you done RBG's before?
liquoranne
join:2009-01-14

liquoranne

speaking of....havent done RGB's in a bit...who are the elite FC carries now? I use to do it as a feral/bear with gear designed for it. Great survive and other bits.
Arsinic
join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA

Arsinic

Currently Guardian is the cream of the corp, especially worgen druids with a monk in group for speed caps..

Of course this is being fixed in 5.2, but currently worgen racial, tigers's lust(Monk talent), travel form is so ridiculously fast that combined witha slow fall and alliance side druid can be entering the horde base in Twin Peaks as the horde are exiting the front.. its silly. Its also absurd on Gilneas as you can cap WW befor ethe other side can even get there.
Cows
join:2010-02-27

Cows to Cptbeatstix

to Cptbeatstix
I ll go but have to do the cross realm invite. Im currently on Blackrock and have pretty much full Malv, Resto Druid, Warr, DK, Hunter, other toons are ally so wont matter.
Let me know your server and name ill hit you up when your on with my info for realid.
liquoranne

liquoranne to Arsinic

to Arsinic
Ok, i figured guardians would be still. Just so tanky. I have 0 pvp gear and can get a full male war to blow all CD's and still almost kill him. Dueled one for kicks and all 3 times got him to 30-50k. Not saying this is a real test as its a pretty poor matchup for the war.

Well might get the bear geared then and do some flag running =D
Cptbeatstix
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix

Lol, my rogue is crap and I tear those full malev's up in bg's. All about knowing how to play your class. Plus, its funny when you see a warrior blow the one shot macro and then dismantle him right when he gets to you. Soooooo entertaining lol. 3 being a rogue.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Didn't know warriors were good FC, i would guess is with sword and board next week will be honor farm.

Looking forward to try this with the more experienced PvPers on the forum.
Cptbeatstix
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix

Yeah, you need to be farming your butt off. Make sure you cap honor and JP. I'm going to work on JP capping tonight and tomorrow.
Cptbeatstix

Cptbeatstix to Jobbie

to Jobbie
Jobbie, I'm having withdrawls from our pvp sessions. (No homo) HURRY UP AND GET BACK VATO.
liquoranne

liquoranne to Cptbeatstix

to Cptbeatstix
Ya, if i had a trinket it would have been over. Full duration CC's always suck. Sides, i didnt even pop defensive CD's. Was just testing how well just using my rage actives would do. I did pop berserk and ursoc....though he just stunned be for most of it...

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to Cptbeatstix

Premium Member

to Cptbeatstix
Next week will be a PvP week!
Cptbeatstix
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix

Yes it will

Bradzor
join:2010-02-16
Ballwin, MO

Bradzor to Cptbeatstix

to Cptbeatstix
well I would like to join if you have space, Ill post up my realID in a bit

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Jobbie#1227 is mine.
djlar
join:2009-04-23

djlar

have you been in the Izazil/Juicifruit RBGs? the guy is an ahole but destroys people, the chick is a priest healer, he also has another girlfriend on the group.. both chicks are hot!

Although they ask for "donations" to stream the chicks live playing WoW PvP.
Cptbeatstix
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix

I've tried to get into some really low mmr rbg and got laughed at because of still having contender's and pve trinkets and weapons.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

One day you and Jobbie will win a 2s match.

And no one that wants to win RBGs will let you in without a trinket, lol.
Cptbeatstix
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix

I mostly get feared in BG's. Will of the Forsaken FTW

Bodybagger
Premium Member
join:2010-03-30
Saint Matthews, SC

Bodybagger to Cptbeatstix

Premium Member

to Cptbeatstix
Never any alliance luv... =(

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica to Cptbeatstix

Premium Member

to Cptbeatstix
With everything going on, I can't schedule much for a little bit longer. Feb is going to be just as bad as January in terms of commitment.

A few things:

There are a few pvp only toons in the guild already, that would probably love to join in on this. Most of them being Savious's friends. Should mention something in the guild or I can put it on the MotD to contact you with questions.

Also if you have room, I wouldn't mind getting some gear and joining for a few battles. I used to be the best FC around Been awhile since I focused on PVP but changing it up sounds good to me too. Can you still convert valor to conquest?

If you can get Arch to join in, he'll completely shove peoples faces into the ground for you. that is again, if you can get him to log in :P
Cows
join:2010-02-27

Cows to Cptbeatstix

to Cptbeatstix
Yea better off to get full honor and some conquest gear before trying RBG. Getting points in 2v2 till then is your best bet. Just tank your rating hard till you start getting teams you can beat.