how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Cptbeatstix

join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX
reply to Jobbie

Re: [PvP] DSLR Rated Battleground group.

I felt sorry for that mage. He was all "ds;oaifhndskflnabsduifnab.adfvgsdfdsf" dead.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
Last time it was a priest, I charged in with warbringer stun then used the "MASS DPS OMGWTF" macro Colossus smash + john fucking madden = 3 shotted priest. You guessed right he was in pve gear.

"MASS DPS OMGWTF" macro for the curious:

#showtooltip Recklessness
/use Avatar
/use Bloodbath
/use Deadly Calm
/use Dreadful Gladiator's Badge of Victory
/use Recklessness
/use Skull Banner
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Cake
Premium
join:2009-09-29
united state
reply to Cptbeatstix
said by Cptbeatstix:

I wish I could transmog the old school pvp gear =(.

5.2 patch - Pretty sure I read if you have the corresponding RBG rank you can then use the old PvP gear in the next patch.

Cptbeatstix

Carrollton, TX
Are you sure? Last I checked you had to have earned it back in Vanilla. I'd love to run around in the warrior set and 2h Weapon.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
You are not allow to play anything else.

Cptbeatstix

Carrollton, TX
Honestly, I would do pvp on my warrior if my rogue wasn't so much further progressed gear wise than him.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
bah

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
Full Dreadful over the weekend, join in the fun!!

Cptbeatstix

Carrollton, TX
Well, I'm off Sunday and monday. I'll probably pvp all tonight on my warrior and through the weekend. I could get full dreadfull pretty fast.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
Report from the weekend:

Jobak - Warrior

* Full Dreadful set
* Banner of the Horde
* 1 Piece of Malevolent armor
* 1 Item Upgrade

End result 7000 Resilience (60% damage reduction) and 7200 PvP Power, my damage went to the roof and I can take a lot more damage compared with contenders but I am in a learning process since there is a lot I don't know from PvP.

Since I didn't see Cptn over the weekend we had to make another arena team to get to conquest cap, we went 5-5 for our first 10 games.

When I got to 1800 Conquest Points I saw that I was not getting anymore from random BGs or Arena. When I googled the reason I was really surprised that you to Rated Battlegrounds to cap every week, not sure if I like how it is since it is really hard to find a RBG at this level of gear.

I would like for us to start a Horde DSLR RBG team since it would be great to get to play with you all.

So if you are interested in participating with us, send me a PM here or add me on Battle Net Jobbie#1227

PvP is awesome.
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
After reading on RBGs comps and strategy I took down fury and put protection as my second spec, I will farm head, shoulders and pants so I can do either arms for arenas and random bgs and go prot for rbgs as a FC.

Now I am looking for good prot FC builds to get my setup done.
--

Carpie

join:2012-10-19
united state
reply to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

Last time it was a priest, I charged in with warbringer stun then used the "MASS DPS OMGWTF" macro Colossus smash + john fucking madden = 3 shotted priest.

FOLLOWED BY:

said by Jobbie:

Jobbie my friend, this PvP experience is going to force you to change your signature.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
I was thinking on changing my sig to:
"RAWR RAWR RAWR YARRR RAWR!!!!!" ("Actual sounds made by me when I hit the DPS macro") but if I am going Prot Flag Carrier I can keep it the way it is.
--

Carpie

join:2012-10-19
united state
I don't know... I'm kinda liking the new one.

Maybe you could post a soundbyte of it for us.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Jobbie
After hearing the news about 5.2 I decided to go against a prot set I will wait until Malevolent switches to honor to get it done. Right not I am just upgrading my pieces when I am getting close to cap, 466 makes for a better punch in the gear.

I should be going into 5.2 with honor capped and at least 4k CP.
--

join:2013-03-04
North Reading, MA
reply to Cows
I wanted to revive this thread since 5.2 is happening now. When is this RBG going to start?
--
"Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others." - Winston Churchill