how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

dbarber

join:2000-07-25
West Chester, PA
reply to antdude

Re: Yes, that PC cleanup app you saw on TV at 3 a.m...

If these guys can afford to keep advertising on TV, there must be SOMEBODY out there responding to these ads. If they weren't making money, they wouldn't continue to run ads.
I guess we just have to accept P.T.Barnum's saying that "There's a sucker born every minute." I don't see how we can educate all of the ignorant (read unlearned) people.

Oh well
--
These opinions are strictly my own. However, if you really want them, we can negotiate.

antdude
A Ninja Ant
Premium,VIP
join:2001-03-25
United State
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

said by dbarber:

If these guys can afford to keep advertising on TV, there must be SOMEBODY out there responding to these ads. If they weren't making money, they wouldn't continue to run ads.
I guess we just have to accept P.T.Barnum's saying that "There's a sucker born every minute." I don't see how we can educate all of the ignorant (read unlearned) people.

Oh well

Like spams on the Internet.
--
Ant @ AQFL.net and AntFarm.ma.cx. Please do not IM/e-mail me for technical support. Use this forum or better, »community.norton.com ! Disclaimer: The views expressed in this posting are mine, and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.