uniqs

David
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL

David to Bill Neilson

Premium Member

to Bill Neilson

Re: Significant outage across Southeast US?

have you powered everything off (and yes I do mean everything) for say 10 minutes or so? my Dual wan router does this on occasion and for some reason doing this seems to help. have a hotbrick LB-VPN dual wan router, a gigabit ethernet switch and my network.

Sounds dumb, but highly effective for me.
mitchflorida
join:2004-09-01
Deerfield Beach, FL

mitchflorida

I called up Uverse billing regarding another issue and also requested a one day credit for the service outage

She said she couldn't give me any credit but it would be "taken care of" by the system if I was out of service for more than 24 hours. Won't be holding my breath. She also confirmed a $3 rate increase for all customers.

Metatron2008
You're it
Premium Member
join:2008-09-02
united state

Metatron2008

Premium Member

How much more crap will you people who can switch take?
UverseTech2
join:2012-08-04

UverseTech2

When thats all you have been exposed to you get used to it. Also I am no longer a Uverse tech because of their completely f'd up infrastructure, and to Tech007 they will not open up any VRADs until that new contract is greased up and shoved competely up your collective A##es.

To David I did not state that data will run on internet only at 100% cap without isues, I just stated that it is curently doing this in certain areas.

My argument is specifically to internet only accounts, they CAN run at approx 90% cap all day all night and ATT can up the speeds dramatically. Most accounts, NON iNID can easily support 30-50Mb, but they will never do this because it will cannibalize their over compressed video crap once people have modern internet connections and drop that crap for internet video services that do not require so much complex non-sense that will be the eventual nail in their coffin.

AGAIN I AM NOT A UVERSE TECH CURRENTLY SO YOU CAN STOP CRYING ABOUT THAT, SO THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CONFUSION I WILL NEVER BE A UVESE TECH AGAIN.

mackey
Premium Member
join:2007-08-20

mackey

Premium Member

said by UverseTech2:

AGAIN I AM NOT A UVERSE TECH CURRENTLY SO YOU CAN STOP CRYING ABOUT THAT, SO THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CONFUSION I WILL NEVER BE A UVESE TECH AGAIN.

Then why don't you click "Members" (it's just below the "Broadband DSLReports.com" banner in the top left corner) and then "Accounts" and change your name to something like "FormerUverseTech" or something... To avoid this confusion.

/M

skj
Welcome to the far side of reality
Mod
join:2002-04-04
Gone South

skj

Mod

To set the record straight, and so this topic does not continue to go off-topic, he is not required to change his name. He has clearly stated he is not currently a tech. There is a sticky thread at the top of the forum posts here:»Official Site AT&T Techs and a link at the left of the main forum page where people can see who the official techs are at this site.