Click for full size
status
Click for full size
signal
Click for full size
config
Click for full size
help/firmware
I am ready to switch modems or providers but am afraid my issues will not be solved.

Signal levels appear fine from everything I have read but I never bond more than 1 channel down and 1 channel up. I am supposed to be provisioned on the local Blast Plus package (30Mbps) but these screenshots were taken from when I was provisioned with the Performance tier.

I have provided the text portion of this message in a PM to ComcastLarry but am hoping that someone might know some troubleshooting steps that might help while I am waiting for his reply.

Thanks in advance.

Edit:

Updated screenshots and removed old text copy.

andyross
MVM
join:2003-05-04
Aurora, IL

andyross

MVM

Everything is from November. Any change recently? Does a reboot give multiple channels?

It's possible you are in an area that hasn't updated to DOCSIS 3 yet. Your signals look fine otherwise. It looks like it has the correct config file.

Kraphty
Lost In Translation
Premium Member
join:2002-10-14
Campbellsville, KY

Kraphty

Premium Member

The only change is I was "upgraded" by the CSR to the next tier the last time I called and complained.

All the behavior (bonding channels, T3/T4 timeouts, poor quality) is exactly the same. I can get some updated screens tonight.

Our Docsis 3 "upgrade" has been "in progress" since a month or so before I started having problems.