how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

aaaaaaaa

@rogers.com
reply to elwoodblues

Re: Speaking of Loyalty

I have wind with unlimited data. Gone over 2gb a couple times and never seen a speed decrease (They have a soft cap). If you never leave their zones it's probably worth it to just switch.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
Reviews:
·VMedia

Typically I'm in the zone (so to speak) all the time, I have family outside the zone, which I visit every so often.

I dropped by a Wind Store today to inquire as to their return policy, I'll probably hit them up mid Feb to check out a phone and the service before I tell Rogers to pound sand.

There was some discussion about porting the number out, do I or don't I mention it to Robbers?
--
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake.......

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..

If you're out of your contract, don't mention it to RoGeRs. Let Wind port the number for you, let RoGeRs figure it out or call them once you know your number is working...

I got Wind when the had their $29 unlimited plan (local calling and data). I'm doing LD calling using VoIP services. (Basically make a long distance number local to you) I started with VoIP.MS but also trying this: »www.localphone.com/services/local_numbers -- it works very different from VoIP.MS (since they give you your OWN number -- which is forwarded to my frequently called numbers) with the link provided, they have shared numbers which basically reads your caller ID (or if you input PIN from an unrecognized phone). However, you can create as many contacts as you want. 5 cent for SMS message, 1 cent per minute calling. So if I call (519)-578-0944 it will be forwarded to (419)-893-5565 (your number) but if someone else calls that (519) number, it might forward to (212)-738-0922, that would be Katherine Heigl's number. (and please don't try calling it)

I mention this because you're a cheap bastard. Like me. Their $40 plan is unlimited everything, so that $11 extra may be worth it for you..(unlimited everything includes calling your redneck friends in Mississippi.

Anyway: Wind Bill

Rogers Bill (2 services, Wind had two services on on Bill)

--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

said by J E F F:

I mention this because you're a cheap bastard.

So if you don't like being ripped off but instead receiving good deals you're a cheap bastard?

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2

Jeff is being sarcastic, my fiscal postings in Canchat/Politics speak volumes to my cheapness.