Hallandale, FL
reply to seagreen

Re: trying to find the name of this font

where is news group located?

seagreen
Premium,Mod
join:2001-05-14
out there

If you have newsgroup access just do a search for alt.binaries.fonts in your newsreader.

FAQ: »www.jgoffin.freeserve.co.uk/abf/faq.htm

nu2this
NOT
Premium
join:2005-04-07
Hallandale, FL

i don't have a news reader... i went to your link and it only has FAQs... didn't see where to download and search
--
Why are you so surprised to see sinners in church? Are you shocked to see sick people in a hospital too?

nu2this
NOT
Premium
join:2005-04-07
Hallandale, FL

downloaded hog washer...

searching for alt.binaries.fonts but i need groups and not sure how to get them...
--
Why are you so surprised to see sinners in church? Are you shocked to see sick people in a hospital too?

cdru
Go Colts
Premium,MVM
join:2003-05-14
Fort Wayne, IN
kudos:7

Since its an alt.binaries.* group, free usenet providers likely will not carry it. You'll likely need to use a paid provider. TweakNews has a 10 day absolutely free trial (no CC needed). Giganews and other US-based providers also offer free trials, but I believe they ask for a CC up front and require you to cancel before they bill you and convert to a paid subscription.

As an alternative, you might also try comp.fonts. That should be available any most free and paid usenet providers. When asking your question, I'd just link to a image hosted at imageshack, imgur, etc.

seagreen
Premium,Mod
join:2001-05-14
out there
reply to nu2this

Newsgroup access is a little different than "Internet" access in that it is NNTP rather than HTTP. It's something your ISP may provide for free although that is becoming rare. Otherwise there are paid providers as cdru See Profile mentioned.

edit to add: I checked the posts @ comp.fonts and recognize a number of the poster names so that was a good suggestion.