share rss forum feed

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

Just ordered a Rosewill Thor V2!

Been looking for a reason to upgrade to a fullsize tower, and I had a gift card, so the case is free after MIR.

»www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a···11147158
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Blockfire
Sarcasm is my native tongue

join:2010-02-11
Wichita, KS
kudos:1
Reviews:
·AT&T DSL Service

that's a pretty sweet case, i really like the white. I've wanted a mid-tower case that has the ports on the front instead of the top and it's almost impossible to find a quality one that's not excessively gaudy, so I went with the Fractal R4 in black with the polished front panel instead.

facepalm

join:2012-08-20
Lumberton, TX
reply to Krisnatharok

Dude, that thing is sweet. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so tight about some things. Cases are one of them...
--
Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

said by facepalm:

Dude, that thing is sweet. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so tight about some things. Cases are one of them...

Same here, but it was this or the Corsair 800D, and I couldn't justify spending another $175 just to separate the PSU airflow from the rest of the case. Sooo....
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:5

Nice dude, that case looks awesome.

lol you know you aren't going to be able to contain yourself with that shiny new empty case sitting there. I sense a new build coming sooner then later.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
reply to Krisnatharok

I'm all jelly.

TruSm0ke

join:2005-07-21
Michigan
reply to Krisnatharok

@Kris - Which case have you been using?

Prepare for this case to look absolutely ginormous! I'm using a white NZXT Phantom Full-Sized case and I was thrown back by how large it was. This thing looks even bigger by the looks of it.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

I've had a HAF 922 for 4 years. I'm getting this one ahead of my Haswell rebuild this summer.

Moos
Tequilablob
Premium
join:2008-12-11
Salt Lake City, UT
kudos:3
reply to Krisnatharok

I wanted that case when I was doing my build. I ended up with the Corsair 500r however due to it being on sale.

Dissembled

join:2008-01-23
Indianapolis, IN
reply to Krisnatharok

That's one slick case. Enjoy.

DeViLzzz

join:2004-07-29
Sarnia, ON
reply to Blockfire

Nice looking case with loads of room but one feature missing is a drive dock. I wish it had that.