share rss forum feed

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:26

Callback system tweaks

Hey gang,

We're trying some new features on our phone system.

Here is what is changing:

- Callbacks will be on by default, but will only be offered between 8 am and 11 pm EST

- Outside these time frames, if there's a queue, you'll be asked to hold the line for the next available agent.

- Neat new option will be that you will be able to specify the time when you would like to receive a callback.

For example, if you request to be called back at 5 pm, that callback will be queued at 5 pm and will be completed based on the wait times at that time.

We'll be keeping an eye on it in case there are problems.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

Guru

join:2008-10-01
kudos:2

Good to see the new features added. Only thing would be on how fast you guys will be to make callbacks.

MariaRan

join:2013-01-19
reply to TSI Marc

What if I call at 10:45 and the wait extends 15 minutes +? This is a great service thanks for letting us know here!

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24

2 edits

Hi MariaRan,

That's a great question.

The option that offers a callback in queue plays every 5 minutes and that means if you call at 10:45 and you wait until after 11pm for the callback option, it will no longer be available to you.

Also, our callback system will simply not offer callbacks between 11pm-8am, which means it won't allow you to subscribe to a callback, but callbacks can be performed between these times.

Example:
If you call at 5pm and you select a callback for 11:30pm, it will call you then. If you call at 11:30pm, you won't get an option to take a callback.

Hope this clears things up. If I misunderstood your question, please let me know

Andre
--
TSI Andre
Director of Service Delivery

TekSavvy Website | TekSavvy Blog