share rss forum feed

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:21
reply to dellsweig

Re: [JB] Prepping for the iOS 6.1 Jailbreak

Hehe... I hope some of you will verify it on iPhone5 so i can go after work and buy one!
--
F**K THE NHL. Go Blue Jays 2013!!!

dellsweig
Extreme Aerobatics
Premium,MVM
join:2003-12-10
Campbell Hall, NY
kudos:1

said by HiVolt:

Hehe... I hope some of you will verify it on iPhone5 so i can go after work and buy one!

My IP5 is sitting here already plugged into my Imac waiting for the elusive 100%

will update with my progress....

One issue I may have is that I cannot disable the simple passcode as I use my personal device for work. I hope this does not cause issues......
--
Nothin' left to do but smile smile smile

easonin
Rock Ridge, FL

join:2008-07-08
reply to darcilicious

With everyone hammering the site, it's like an unintended DDos!

HiVolt
Premium
Toronto, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·TekSavvy Cable
reply to dellsweig

said by dellsweig:

One issue I may have is that I cannot disable the simple passcode as I use my personal device for work. I hope this does not cause issues......

I think maybe they mean during the jailbreaking process itself. I can't see how it would affect it negatively after its done...
--

dellsweig
Extreme Aerobatics
Premium,MVM
join:2003-12-10
Campbell Hall, NY
kudos:1

said by HiVolt:

said by dellsweig:

I think maybe they mean during the jailbreaking process itself. I can't see how it would affect it negatively after its done...

I understand that - I have JB in the past with passcode enabled so we shall see.....
--
Nothin' left to do but smile smile smile

easonin
Rock Ridge, FL

join:2008-07-08

They phrased it in a way that sounded like it could cause an issue. I wouldn't worry about it though.

andychrist

join:2005-02-12
New York, NY
reply to darcilicious

Well its finally up but selecting Mac says they have exceeded their limit. D'oh!

Okay it's downloading

HiVolt
Premium
Toronto, ON

Any reliable way of SHSH blobs? I downloaded iSHSHit from cydia, but it looks like it hasnt been updated for iPhone5 or iPad4... Wanna make a backup of those...
--