KoRnGtL15
Premium
join:2007-01-04
Grants Pass, OR
kudos:1

1 edit
reply to unoriginal

Re: Be careful what you buy and where you buy it -

You could be on to something and that very well could be possible. At the same time IF that is not the case. They got lavishly rewarded for being stupid.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

1 recommendation

said by KoRnGtL15:

You could be on to something and that very well could be possible. At the same time IF that is not the case. They got lavishly rewarded for being stupid.

its in ticketmaster's interest to publicize this story.
--
* seek help if having trouble coping
--Standard disclaimers apply.--

drew
Radiant
Premium
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA
kudos:6

1 recommendation

quote:
"I wish I could tell you that we don't hear this story a lot, but we do," Hubbard told a reporter and Osgood on a conference call. "There are a lot of places that fans go to buy tickets that aren't safe, and they get completely exploited. And it drives us crazy."
L O L - That's rich. The CEO of Ticketmaster saying that people get exploited when purchasing event tickets and not referring to Ticketmaster itself.
--
flickr | 'Cause I've been waiting, all my life just waiting
For you to shine, shine your light on me

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
said by drew:

quote:
"I wish I could tell you that we don't hear this story a lot, but we do," Hubbard told a reporter and Osgood on a conference call. "There are a lot of places that fans go to buy tickets that aren't safe, and they get completely exploited. And it drives us crazy."
L O L - That's rich. The CEO of Ticketmaster saying that people get exploited when purchasing event tickets and not referring to Ticketmaster itself.

I had to read it 3 times before I got the joke.
--
* seek help if having trouble coping
--Standard disclaimers apply.--