spc
Search similar:

uniqs

arsenal
@mchsi.com

arsenal

Anon

[IA] mediacom current customer ?? none

can anyone help i have had star package for 60 bucks plus mediacom internet for 30 bucks and now my contract expired i have to pay like 145 a month for the same deal because i am a current customer !!! what should i do ?
kelley3249
join:2012-07-03
Dubuque, IA

kelley3249

Call and say you are going to cancel if they can't help on price. They will. Annoying process but they will usually do something. If not, switch to Direct TV and keep your internet with MC. Direct TV is cheaper. They have better equipment, much better customer service, and they do not make long term customers subsidize the new customers promotional prices.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

Hello arsenal, I can work with you on pricing. Feel free to private message me your account or phone number.
arsenal40
join:2013-01-30

arsenal40

i did send u my number in private i dont know it went trough this my email elkhadra11@hotmail.com
arsenal40

arsenal40 to MediacomChad

to MediacomChad
I haven't been helped chad ?

Lazy Senior
join:2012-01-10
Cobden, IL

Lazy Senior to kelley3249

to kelley3249
said by kelley3249:

keep your internet with MC. Direct TV
they do not make long term customers subsidize the new customers promotional prices.

Everything you said is true but this statement. Directv has no loyalty towards long term customers. After your contract is over they will give you a couple of free on demand movies or Free HBO for a couple of months. to stay. That is about it. They will NOT give you lower prices or new customer deals to get into another 2 year contract.

I speak from experience. I have been with them 5 different Times. At the end of my 2 year contract I always try to get a better deal. They don't care, they will let you cancel.

So I leave and go back to Dish where I am once again a New Customer. Both Dish and Directv consider you a new customer after 2 years of being a non-customer and you are eligible for the New Customer Deals. I have been doing this since 1995. I have had brief stints with Comcast at my previous residence and Mediacom. Neither cable company was close to the Sat companys in price, equiptment, channels, customer service etc.

One would think that the cable companys would do better since they have fierce competition for the TV service business. When I went back to Mediacom last year for Internet service I had Chad give me prices on Cable TV also. It was really pitiful (sorry Chad).
I was with Dish at the time. Now I am back with Directv.....

MediacomChad
Premium Member
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad to arsenal40

Premium Member

to arsenal40
I haven't received an IM from you as of yet. Send me a message and I will be happy to look into this.

lotusracer
Premium Member
join:1999-11-26
Moline, IL

lotusracer

Premium Member

said by MediacomChad:

I haven't received an IM from you as of yet. Send me a message and I will be happy to look into this.

can non-registered people here on this site even do IMs?

MediacomChad
Premium Member
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

No, but it is free to join.

Lar
join:2002-06-17
Iowa

Lar to Lazy Senior

to Lazy Senior
No wonder I see so many dishes on peoples homes that are both Direct TV and Dish.
k9iua6
join:2004-05-23
Dubuque, IA

k9iua6

said by Lar:

No wonder I see so many dishes on peoples homes that are both Direct TV and Dish.

And houses with all kinds of excessive wiring about from multiple installs from each satellite company and maybe the cable company, with no one trusting or willing to use the others wiring.